Support Groups in shelter and in the community
- The issues and dynamics of domestic violence
- Building self-esteem
- Setting goals
- Life skills
- Healthy relationships
- Establishing healthy boundaries
For more information about the support group's time and location, call the shelter at 896-4869.
Outreach & Community Education
- Provide informational programs that address issues of domestic violence
- Prepare and present classes and trainings that cover in-depth specific issues of domestic violence
- Attend health and informational fairs to provide materials regarding domestic violence
- Provide informational materials to businesses and other organizations
- Maintain professional presence at community organizations, domestic violence and sexual assault coalitions and other appropriate groups
To arrange a presentation/training at your location, please call (505) 896-4869.